Year of issue: 2016
Genre: Action (Shooter) / Add-on / 3D / 1st Person
Developer: OGSE Team
Publisher: GSC Game World
Interface language: EN,FR,RU
Voice language: EN,FR,RU
Mod version: 0.6.9.3 Final (v2.0)
• Operating system: Windows® XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
• Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz
• RAM: 4 GB
• Video card: with 512 MB of video memory
• Sound device: DirectX compatible
• Hard disk space: 10 GB
Features of Old Good STALKER Evolution:
- Back in 2010 no one could imagine that a small update for 0.6.9.2 R2 in the end, after four years, will result in the most high-tech mod for SoC. New technologies are outstanding, sometimes our programmers have done something that GSC wasn’t capable to do or what was considered impossible to do without access to the source code of the game.
- Unfortunately, not everything was so remarkable: almost the entire 2013th year dropped out from the development for various reasons: tiredness of the game, personal affairs, technical difficulties, permanent bugfixes. All of this resulted in leaving of many talented persons out from the team, that’s why many ideas were not implemented.
- Many ideas were abandoned due to lack of necessary specialists. Unfortunately, those who asked to join the team, quickly disappeared over the horizon. And we can’t made all by ourselves. To the end of 2013 modification was a kind of alpha-version with a bunch of bugs. But there were really creative and committed comrades who undertook the correction of that stuff. Now therefore modification became quite good product
- There were much negative toward the GSC, which issued Stalker SOC in the form in which we all was originally played. During development OGSE constantly faced with terrible hacks, made by developers from GSC. Why is it so – not for us to judge, but believe me, we swore a lot, finding another bug from original game. Moreover, even before release we found another serious bug with suit protection system: to put it briefly, some of parameters did not work ever. What is even more interesting: the greater was the protection of the suit, the weaker he protected; believe it or not.
- Locations were not good either – they were terrible. Holes in AI-map, untied nods, which are not good for mod stability. In OGSE 0.6.9.3 all found bugs were eliminated
- A lot of good words must be said about our programmers Alexander and Konstantin (Malandrinus and KD). One should thank them for the technical features of mod. Now playing STALKER, you can enjoy unprecedented visual effects and gameplay features that can’t be seen in other mod for SOC. And all this was done without the source code. We do not have anything to hide, and the majority of tweaks is available to anyone who wishes in a project “X-ray extensions” (http://code.google.com/p/xray-extensions/)
- Of course, we had to make some sacrifices, such as deleting R1-renderer. But it was right: all the efforts went to develop “dynamic lighting” renderer, which is only capable for all new graphical effects like “sunshafts”, “reflections”, etc. In addition, we speeded up the work with shaders, as well as loading saves.
- We also thank Roman (abramcumner) for quests bugfixing after Jek@n left mod team.
- And of course, we can not forget about Yuri (Simply Yuri), the man who brought developers in anger not only with his opinion about what is good and what is bad, how to do and how not to do, but with his meticulous study of each inch of the location, each wrong deviation of NPC, etc. And constantly slotting about correction of these bugs.
- And when I look back in the far year 2010 and look at the day today, I think it’s safe to say that the time was well spent, though not always optimal:-)
Based on S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow Of Chernobyl – Old Good S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Evolution 0693 Final (v2.0)
Language : EN, FR,RU
Language can be changed in OGSE_Configurator.exe
Repack Size : 4.1 GB
Final Size : 10 GB
Lossless repack , Nothing removed OR re-encoded
Use OGSE_Configurator.exe to play
Install Time : 2 mins
Repack By DODI
PZ SEED , DONT HIT & RUN
Torrent – https://up-load.io/5u1mjrwd8zaz – or – Click Here
Mirrors – Click Here
Google Drive – Click Here